To register a birth and receive an extract of the Registry of Birth (for a newborn) you will need the following documents:
1. Copy of ID card (passport) of the parents and the original document for inspection
2. Extract of the Registry of Marriages or Extract of the Registry of Births of the parents
3. Application form for issue of an extract of the Registry of Births for a newborn (Application form)
4. Administrative fee in the amount of 100 MKD (Payment slip)
5. Fee in the amount of 50 MKD paid to the Directorate for keeping the Registries of Birth, Deaths and Marriages (Payment slip)
NOTE: The birth of a child must be registered within 30 days of birth at the civil registry office of the city/municipality where birth occurred.